Penguin Office Services has been offering virtual office services to a wide variety of clients, including academics, students, charities, authors and businesses, for ten years.
The Virtual Office Services we Offer
- Copy typing – including manuscripts, theses, dissertations, diaries, reports, notes, standards and manuals
- CV writing – whether you have too much to say or not enough, we can bring your CV to life and make you stand out from the crowd
- Data entry – from address labels and mail merges to merging information from forms into a spreadsheet
- Document formatting – Microsoft Word has a wealth of formatting features, but they’re not as easy to use as they could be. We have the expertise to make your document look smart, organised and well laid out.
- Editorial services – from a report that is just not reading ‘right’ to theses for students for whom English is a foreign language
- Invoicing and credit control – It can be tough to keep control of your invoicing and credit control as a small business, so why not outsource it and concentrate on the things you’re expert at?
- Proofreading – basic text checking, for spelling, grammar and typing errors.
- Recruitment assistance – with five years’ experience as a recruitment agent and having successfully recruited for her own and other businesses, Anne Hickley can guide you through the recruitment minefield Especially useful for small companies with little recruitment experience.
- Thesis editing/proofreading – have your thesis edited/proofread by a PhD-qualified professional.
- Transcription – creating a written text from the spoken word: interviews, focus groups, conferences, lectures, notes.
Please contact us, by phone or email, to discuss your requirements in any of the above areas.