We can offer a recruitment assistance service for SMEs and micro-businesses, covering the entire recruitment process or just a small part of it. Anne Hickley has a Diploma in Recruitment Practice from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, having obtained their Top Student award in 2003. She worked in recruitment for six years, which included running her own recruitment company prior to setting up Penguin Office Services and Penguin Transcription. She is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
We are not a recruitment agency.
We help you with the recruitment process and, should you decide to use agencies, we can help you manage their input too.
“I recently recruited an office administrator and Anne assisted with the full recruitment process from writing the job description and person specification and designing tests, to advertising the job, liaising with candidates and agencies, interviewing alongside me and assisting with the selection decision. Thanks to Anne I had none of the stress and strain that normally goes with recruitment.” Maria Plastow, Dolav UK, February 20, 2012
We can offer various types of assistance, including but not limited to:
- Analysing the job to help you make sure you recruit for the right position
- Helping you to ascertain the correct salary for the role
- Writing a job description and person specification
- Helping you stay on the right side of recruitment legalities
- Writing and publishing your recruitment advertisement
- Answering queries and receiving applications from candidates
- Filtering applications
- Managing agencies if you decide to use agencies to recruit
- Designing and administering tests to ensure suitability to the role
- Training managers in how to interview
- Assisting with the selection process
We charge an hourly rate for these services, plus travel. Please contact us for more information if you have recruitment requirements we can help with.